Find A Doctor

Most lupus patients see a rheumatologist for their care. A rheumatologist is an internist or pediatrician who received further training in the diagnosis (detection) and treatment of arthritis and other musculoskeletal diseases. Also called “rheumatic” diseases, these diseases affect the joints, muscles and bones. Many rheumatologists also conduct research to find the cause of and better treatment for these disabling diseases.

Find a rheumatologist in your area.

Resource Directory

The Lupus Colorado Resource Directory is packed full for information on where to find help. From patient advocacy, to caregiver assistance, from alternative medicine to housecleaning help, it’s all here!Lupus Colorado Resource Directory

Would you like to join our Mailing List?

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.